“Bring a Friend to School Day” is a special program for current Salem students in 2nd through 7th grades to invite potential students who are part of their family, sports teams, summer camps, churches, after school programs, neighbors, etc. to spend a day with them at Salem Lutheran School.
On this day, your friend will sit with you in class, join you for chapel, meet your teachers and other friends, eat lunch, go to gym class and see why you love Salem.
- The “friend” invited by a Salem student must be in the same grade. — REGISTER HERE
- Salem students may bring up to TWO friends.
- Salem parents should ask guest parents to complete the Permission Form by November 1st. Please see the online link in your “Weekly News” email. (2nd-4th Grade Permission Form) and (5-7th Grade Permission Form)
- If your child brings a friend, he/she may wear “free dress,” will be entered into a drawing, and may have the opportunity to win one of the following:
- Booster Club Wear
- $50 iTunes Gift Card
- $25 Yogurt Land Gift Card
On Visit Day:
- Visiting students can travel to and from school with their Salem friend.
- School begins at 8:30am and ends at 2:50pm.
- Dress in comfortable school attire.
- A FREE pizza lunch will be provided for our guests, or they may bring their own lunch.
- Each “friend” will receive a special gift for being our special guest!
- Guest students must adhere to the policies of Salem Lutheran School, i.e. they must follow Salem’s dress code, classroom behavior rules, etc.